A few people have requested the walk through to this dinner. I winged that meal. I posted about the dumplings. I knew that I needed a side that incorporated vegetables. I did not measure most of these ingredients. It’s a very quick dish. Just taste as you go and keep adjusting. You can start with what I have below, but adjust to suit your preferences.
1 box of angel hair pasta
Sliced boneless skinless chicken thigh
2 tbsp Curry powder
1/8 c Low sodium soy sauce
2 tsp Oyster sauce
½ tsp Fish sauce
Lower sodium chicken stock, as needed
- Salt and bring water to a boil, cook your pasta and drain
- In a very large skillet or wok, on high heat cook your chicken
- Cook your veg (minus scallions)
- Throw the noodles in the pan
- Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce and curry powder.
- Using tongs, toss the noodles, the veg and the chicken all together to incorporate the ingredients
- Taste, taste, taste and adjust as necessary
- If the noodles start to stick, splash in some chicken stock and continue to toss
- Top with fresh scallions, whites and greens. Boom!
© 2017 by Alexa Mason. All Rights Reserved