Streusel is really simple to make and easy to keep on hand!
This recipe yields enough for about 12 muffins. I make this in a large batch (multiplied the recipe by 6 in a kitchen converter) and keep it in the freezer.
- ¼ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- Combine these ingredients in a small bowl using a fork or rubber spatula.
- It will resemble coarse, wet sand.
- Use it to top muffins, coffee cake, etc.
- Freeze leftover in a Ziplock bag.